black rose poetry

everyone calls me a goth, but that come no where near to explaining what i really am. i have no classification, no direction; i am not original, i am myself, i do what i do, i write what i know, i experience what i want and i believe....

Saturday, December 17, 2005

saturday morning fun

so today is saturday and guess where i am. WRONG! no i am not (for once) at the library. instead i am at the Marin County Civic Center having fun...looking at maps on the computer, etc. it's actually rather fun cause we're (me and my dad- my dad decided to take me to work today and show me some if the things he does while at work...i do love his office) looking at maps of napa and- well actually it's kinda hard to explain, but it's fun...so far i've found out that there are little areas inside the napa city limits that aren't part of napa. and i've seen the flood maps..and street names and parcels (pieces of property). aside from this exciting business, i have snuck online and attempted to log on to my IM, but so far the computer won't let me. so, i think that i'm going to go back home and go to sleep, i need my rest because exams are next week and i babysit tonight, and tomorrow is a christmas party...and i'm totally exhausted...zzzzzzzzzzzz.........

5 Comments:

At 8:37 PM, Blogger Em said...

So...do you want to be a cartographer when you grow up?

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger blackandwhite said...

no you silly...i want to be either a fd..or archi...or hold on i forgot what the other thingy was, i'll get back to u on that

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger Em said...

sure thing!

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger blackandwhite said...

life will be hard,
life will have love,
life will have tears,
and living life will be FUN!

 
At 10:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home