black rose poetry

everyone calls me a goth, but that come no where near to explaining what i really am. i have no classification, no direction; i am not original, i am myself, i do what i do, i write what i know, i experience what i want and i believe....

Thursday, December 01, 2005

this is what i am

I got a candle
And Ive got a spoon
I live in a hallway with no doors
And no rooms

Under a windowsill
They all were found
A touch of concrete within the doorway
Without a sound

Someone save me if you will
And take away all these pills
And please just save me if you can
From the blasphemy in my wasteland

this "poem" apparently describes me. it's actually part of the lyrics to some song that i don't know, and i actually somewhat agree. if this is what i am, i can deal with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home