black rose poetry

everyone calls me a goth, but that come no where near to explaining what i really am. i have no classification, no direction; i am not original, i am myself, i do what i do, i write what i know, i experience what i want and i believe....

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

GOAL!!!!!!

i have just accomplished something- downloading songs onto an MP3 player (my friend's) she couldn't do it, but i did...and i (well my dad) saved her computer from ruin!!! and my essay is more than half way done! and it's only 1:30 am or something like that...whatever...btw. i give up on him...i must, i don't think he likes me anymore anyway so it shouldn't be hard anymore...ya for me, my life is good...

4 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Blogger Em said...

I know what you mean...
I'm proud of you. :)

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger blackandwhite said...

ya!!! and i've decided to go to a college in CA....no out of state colleges for me....

 
At 3:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger blackandwhite said...

ok...this is the third one...anastasia?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home