black rose poetry

everyone calls me a goth, but that come no where near to explaining what i really am. i have no classification, no direction; i am not original, i am myself, i do what i do, i write what i know, i experience what i want and i believe....

Thursday, April 19, 2007

it's been awhile...

maybe that's just cuz i've joined myspace but i'll always remain faithful to my original blogger account.....basically my life is one big drama and i hate it....let me list
1. the play sux....opening nite is in less than a month (omf...shit) and no one is ready
2. prom is next sat.
3. i have a date and i'm having second thoughts cuz this guy is confusing me too much
4. graduation is coming up
5. our class is so lazy it can't plan senior prank/skip day (LAME)
6. is anyone gonna get around to planning the boardwalk high school fieldtrip thing?
7. why does love suck?
8. anastasia needs a bf (who isn't short)
9. um....i wanna visit my sister this summer but it's not looking very likely
10. ummmmmm...i never hang out with my two bestest friends marmie and dt
11. yearbook pictures that stupid assholes wont let me take (*cough* dan *cough*)
12. art....well actually it's coming along pretty well, i'm ahead!
13...ah forget it, we're only gonna try to have fun at the wedding
14. next year=college=dallas=fun!
15. i got my license!
16. i'm almost 18.....
17.i'm done

1 Comments:

At 8:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

go u....i'll always love u even if u decide to go w/ that guy....but if he breaks ur heart, the jerk is gonna pay

 

Post a Comment

<< Home